Just a couple of great reasons to consider a winter wedding:
- You are probably getting a venue at the "off season" rates and discounts from many vendors, which can save you a considerable amount of money.
- You are giving your guests, family, friends, and significant other something to really look forward to in the dark winter months.
- You really have a reason to honeymoon in a warm location!
- The color palette for your flowers, dresses, and decorations are exquisite!
- You won't be battling through massive amounts of wedding traffic during "prime season" in the spring and summer months.
How can I best serve you in creating a ceremony for your winter wedding ceremony?